Tuesday 5 April 2011

LMC NO 114


Hi Folks,


Today I decided I would make this challenge card, found it difficult, it seems the less there is the harder it is for me for some reason.


Not sure about this one for this reason, I have used white card stock to make the square card, pale blue card stock, deep pink card stock, 2 co ordinating backing papers, cuttlebug, spellbinders scalloped circle shape die cut, buttons, gem stones, flower, brad, sentiments and my favourite image at the mo.


I have tried to keep this delicate and girlie for a change, until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card dont you just love this image she is so pretty. I agree about the less the harder it is....I've done a less is more ccard tonight & I now have brain strain lol.
    Thank you soooo much for the lovely comment on my blog I really do appreciate it hun. I look forward to seeing more of your creations.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card shree.i love the beautiful colours and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Shree, you don't need to doubt it :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card - that arrow was a shocker!
    We all had to get our thinking caps on for that - love what you have done with yours.
    hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete