Thursday 21 April 2011

Challenge Week 31 - Pink and Sweet






Hi Folks,


And its another glorious day, have not been doing much crafting, just enjoying my garden in sunshine, yeah!!! I certainly dont know whats going on with my blog, I keep deleting the extra lines but they keep re appearing, doh!!!


Thought that I would make a card though, decided to have a go at this challenge so I could have a play with a new digi as this is a side of stamping that I am new to.


I have used a white rectangle card, black card stock, pink card stock, 2 co ordinating patterned papers with pink in, 1 pink ribbon, 2 pink buttons, 2 pink flowers, 2 black and white brads, sentiments and a very sweet image coloured with whispers pens and I have added silver glitter to make the image even more angelic.


Also it is one of my favourite layouts and am rather pleased with the whole effect, much better with the glitter than with out, as the pink of the dress seemed too in your face I felt.

Hope you all have a great Easter weekend, do take care of yourselves and I should be back next week with a few more cards if I am lucky, until then, lol xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Shree
    A gorgeous card,love the colour's,hope you are well and have a fabulous weekend,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card shree, so pretty, thankyou so much for your beautiful gift, so thoughtful of you.....have a wonderful Easter week-end.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card shree.the image is beautiful and i love your colours.
    have a fab easter weekend :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, great layout,Happy St Georges Day and Happy easter, have a fab weekend with this weather

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card - i love how you gave dusk all that shimmer! thanks so much for joining us at crafts and me challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete