Thursday 10 March 2011

LMCNo 112

Hi Folks,

This is the last post for this week I am afraid and I thought I would do Loretta's challenge for it.

So here it is, I have used white card stock to make a square card, as the challenge was also to use rich warm colours, I have choosen a red coloured card stock, a rich orange coloured card stock both matching the two co ordinating backing papers that I have used. Also I have used two different shades of orange flowers with red brads, 1 orange ribbon, cuttlebug, spellbinders ornate oval shape cutter, spellbinders oval shape cutter and one of my lovely new images which I do so adore, she seems to work with most papers.

I am rather pleased with the overall effect of this one, just have sentiments to put on at a later date. Well until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

9 comments:

  1. Hi Shree, your card is lovely, those gorgeous colours go so well together, you chose very wisely. Plus that fab image, love it all. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shree
    A beautiful card,love the paper's,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card shree.the image is gorgeous and i love your colours and fab details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Shree, beautiful colours and such a cute image too. Well done.
    hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. Beautiful image and colours and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shree, great cards, brilliant blog. I am just starting up, I have started to set up one blog for cards and design and one for my art etc. the card one is rainbowsenddesigns.blogspot.com and the art one is rainbowsand7.blogspot they are not on line yet. I am still finding out what to do ????? . love Carole. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again. the art one is rainbosend7.blogspot.com --sory for error.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi shree, I am not having a good day, I will get it right this time. (It is my M.S. etc ). right my art blog is under rainbowsend7.blogspot.com. Sorry about that.
    You have a lot of lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shree, this is REALLY pretty!
    Postie has been!! Thanks so much for the lovely surprise!! I sent you a thank you email yesterday but you mustn't have read it yet..? It was very kind of you !!! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete