Sunday 27 February 2011

LMC NO 111 & Dream Valley Challenge No 1






















Hi there folks,

Odd for me to be crafting on a sunday I know but hubbie has been working in the hard to install the last part of our kitchen, the cooker and worktop above and around it so I decided to finish this challenge.

I have made four cards for this challenge as I could not decide on what backing paper to have out of the four I picked out.

I have used white card stock to make the square cards, 1 backing paper per card, 2 coloured card stocks per card, 1 ribbon per card, cuttlebug, marianne d ribbon slider, spellbinders ornate scallop oval shape die cut, spellbinders oval die cut, sentiments, gem stones, card candy, flowers and some new images.

I do hope you like these and can not decide which one I like the most, until next time do take care and happy crafting, lol

8 comments:

  1. Hi Shree
    Your cards are all gorgeous and the images are gorgeous too,thankyou so much for my gorgeous birthday card,
    Love and Hugs
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Shree, these cards are lovely! Loretta's layout is a great one this week, no wonder you made so many cards from it. I love the image you used in the first 3 and how you've fitted her inside the oval.....fab work. (pssst - it fits the challenge on Dream Valley!). Hope your back is fully better now and that you're well. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are gorgeous Shree,I really like that fairy image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Shree without exception.
    Great colours too. The fairy image is very eye catching. Well done hun.
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous cards! The colours and papers are beautiful! Thankyou for joing our first challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous cards shree.the images are beautiful and i love the fab colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you decided to play with us at DV, Shree. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see your dilemma, Shree, they're all beautiful, but I think my favourite is the first one. Thanks you for joining us for our first challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete