Monday 15 November 2010

LMC NO 106


H Folks,

Hope this finds you all well, think I am losing the plot, being spread too thin I think, what with crafting, xmas - crafting, cooking etc,Facebook, blogging, plus Vamp Wars, Vamp Darkside, many other fb groups, family and now being asked to be admin (plus computer wiz kid) for a group on fb, yikes! Looks like its getting round for some reason that I am good with computers, dont know where people get that idea, hahahaha!

Oh well, its nice to be in demand but oh help me if I cant solve a computer issue on fb as I really dont know anything about groups and the running of them. All right yes, I do know how to write programs in basic and binerary, over 20 years of input, emails, internet and other bits and pieces but mainly its learn as I go folks and I do love helping others but its getting a bit worrying when someone messages me and says its a private group why is it showing up on the wall and such like, ohhh lord what have I got myself into.

Sorry,enough stressing out folks, just panicking, lol. Well I started this card last week and have finally finished it today for Loretta's challenge. I have used a medium sized rectangle card, with deep purple card stock, green card stock, 3 co ordinating backing papers, sentiments, cuttlebug, spellbinders shapes, sentiments, card candy, several flowers and a lovely Magnolia image called Bubbling Tilda.

Hope you like this one and am hoping to be back again this week with my calenders, fingers crossed that the fb group does not have any more panic stations so I can finish them, until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shree, your post has made me smile, where do you find the time...lol....as long as it's fun, do it....love the card, hope your keeping ok,hugs to you.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, I really like how you've done it, the layout and everything looks lovely. I'm not normally a fan of that image, but I think this is the nicest I've ever seen it done.

    Sounds scary being a computer whizz! CoB x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, very pretty colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete