Thursday 18 November 2010

Calenders - 1 of 5







Hi Folks,

As promised I am back with the calender which I have just finally finished at last and all I need to do is on the 2 small ones put the year on the front sheet. So this is 1 of 5 posts.

I have made 3 calenders, 2 half A4 (gifts) and another one of half A4 but with long date strips for me as I like to write reminders on them and because of this there is 2 layouts to make it easier.

I have used white card stock for the backing and calender strips, 2 different shades of card stock for each month, one backing paper for each month, cutttlebug, embossing folder swiss dots, various card candies, various gem stones, punch for flowers and some lovely images.

Oct 2011 Image Little Witch with Broom By Belles and Whistles

Nov 2011 Image Cool Ride by Whimsy

Dec 2011 Angel Wishes by Home Grown for Sugar Nellie

Off to do the next post, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment