Monday 7 September 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge No 18


Good Day to you all,

My first blog of the week and I hope I find all you crafters fit and happy.

Well I thought I would give this weeks Sugar Bowl challenge a whirl especially as one of my nieces has just got engaged as well as moved in together.

I have used white card stock to make a square card, 2 complimentary backing papers,1 matching card stock, cream coloured card stock, 1 flower, buttons, various gem stones, sentiments, cuttlebug embossing folder swiss dots, Martha Stewart Hole punch Arch Lattice, 1 matching ribbon, Sugar Nellie Image Home Grown Young Love (thought this rather sweet).
I do hope you like this and until next time, take care and happy crafting, lol

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shree
    A gorgeous card,just love it,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card and love the image you used! Love the color combo as well! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete