Wednesday 2 September 2009

LMC No 69


Well Folks,


Here is my last post for today and its my favourite card of the three, I just can not help it the image is just sooo cute.


I have used white card stock to make a square card, cream card stock, pale orange card stock, 2 co ordinating backing papers, cuttlebug embossing folder swiss dots, various gem stones, ornate border in cream given to me by another lovely crafter and the cute image by Lelo 'Dont Forget Me' which I have coloured with water colour pencils and added the sentiment to the image picture frame.


I do so hope you like this one as its such an adorable image and until next time, do take care and happy crafting, lol

4 comments:

  1. Shree, this is awesome, love the colours and the image as you say is too cute...Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Shree.
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Shree, I love that swirl :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete