Tuesday 23 June 2009

My Birthday Blog Candy Winners

A Good Morning to You Lovely Folks,

I have had a wonderful birthday especially thanks to all you great people who sent me wishes as well as cards and goodies. You certainly made my day a much brighter and better one.

And now my blog candy winners which have been picked by the sequence generator are

First Prize to Crazy Crafters
Second Prize to BettyBoop67

Well done ladies, these will be put in the post for you today and congratulations and to the rest of you sorry, better luck next time and until then as I am off to do some crafting, take care and see you all soon, lol

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shree
    Wow i cannot believe i have won your gorgeous blog candy thankyou so much and congratulations to you Sue as well.
    You have made my day.
    love Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW CONGRATS DIANNE, YIPPEE I WON RUNNERS UP. THANKS SHREE :) SUE XX

    ReplyDelete