Tuesday 5 May 2009

LMC N 52 - A Whole Year







Hi Folks,







I hope you all have had a wonderful Bank Holiday weekend, I know I did and it certainly went fast, mind you spent a lot of it out in my garden planting up. But back to normal now and for this week’s instalment of crafting is my version of a crafting friend’s challenge LMC NO 52, a whole year, thank you very much Loretta for setting this it’s been great fun and I will continue to look forward to them. Mind you this week’s one got me in a bit of a state, makes me think that it is a bit like wallpaper but never mind I gave it my best shot.






So here it is folks, one square card, Bazzill Basics Deep Red Card Stock, Flowered Backing Paper a gift from another lovely crafting friend Svetlana, 4 Cream Flowers, 4 Red with Polka Dots Brads, gem stones to attach to centre of flowers on backing paper and sentiments.



I have also do another card but in black and white with pink flowers for effect.



So until next time, do take care.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shree, two lovely cards but I think the black and pink is my favourite.
    Your new blog background is beautiful! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete