Thursday 30 April 2009

LMC No 51


Good Day To You All


It seems like I am losing my mind, was meant to be crafting yesterday, but well the sun was shining. So I decided what the heck I will go and do some gardening especially as I have 14 large hanging baskets, 2 which are already done plus 1 small one, 4 half baskets, 12 hanging bags, 1 large round hanging bag and loads and loads of pots to fill. 8 large hanging baskets and I large pot later I realised it was getting on and I still had to fleece them, so decided no blogging and probably no card making, how wrong was I. After dinner I sat down in front of the TV and decided to have a go at this week's challenge set by another lovely crafter and before I realised it I was finished.


I have used a white coloured card sized 5 inc x 6 inc turned sideways, embossed using the cuttlebug and swiss dots of course my favourite folder. I have then used Bazzil Basics Monochrome Typhoon cardstock for the backing card of both back ground papers and also for the stamped image which happens to be a Magnolia image called Tilda with Bunch of Roses coloured using Whispers Strokes Pens. A strip of dark blue ribbon with polka dots from Hobbycraft has been used with several Anita's gem stones in matching colours has been added to the card in various places. Also I have added sentiments to the top right hand corner and to finish off 2 colour related Prima flowers with a blue gem stone brad.


So there we have it a rather tiring day but a very successful one, until next time please take care of yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shree you deserve a rest and your card is gorgeous. Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete